Monday, October 29, 2007

I'm going to be on the TODAY Show in NYC

Yup NYC here I come! Turns out Mom had entered me in their pet costume contest and I made it into the final 6 dogs being invited to be on the show Halloween morning! There isn't a "prize" per say, just the glory of being on tv so in a manner of speaking we've all already won just by being on the show.

Today I have to go to the Vet to get my health certificate and mom and I fly out tomorrow afternoon. We're on the show tomorrow morning and leave in the afternoon.

We could have stayed longer but mom just got married the other day and wants to come back home right away so she can be with her new hubby. I got to walk down the aisle at the wedding as the "Mutt of Honor" then hung out with the guests all night long at the reception since it was a pet friendly hotel.

What a week this has been!

No comments: