Monday, November 24, 2008

Pet Santa Paws pictures in Campbell, CA

Yes Santa Claus will be there to pose for a holiday photo with your furry friend!

The Friends of the Silicon Valley Animal Control Authority are hosting a holiday fund raiser at the Bascom Ave. Pet Food Express located right across the street from the Pruneyard Shopping Center where the old Tower Records used to be.

Pet Food Express
1902 South Campbell Avenue
Saturday December 6, from 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Sunday December 7, from 11:00 am - 3:00 pm


A donation of $10 is requested and the photos will be available on site.

For more picture info you can contact Caryn Lynn at (408) 423-8600
For more information about the Silicon Valley Animal Control Authority visit www.SVACA.com

Don't end up like me with a terrible Christmas mug shot. That's what happened my first Christmas with my new mom after she brought me home from the shelter. It was supposed to be a cute picture of me wearing a Santa hat but way back then I didn't know how to pose for pictures so this is what she ended up with:

No comments: